When you subscribe to the Unlisted Name and Phone Number calling feature, your name and number:
- Will not be available through directory assistance (dialling operator services or 411)
- Will not be listed in the printed telephone directory (White Pages)
- Will not be available on Canada411.ca, the equivalent online telephone directory
However, please note the following limitations with this feature:
- Your name and number will continue to appear on people’s call displays when you make calls (if you do not want your number displayed when making outbound calls, refer to the Call Display Permanently Blocked feature).
- There are many other online “telephone directory” services that are not associated with traditional telephone listings, and for which the information is not supplied by Cogeco. As the availability of this information is not under Cogeco’s control, if you find your name and number on these other sites, you will need to contact them directly to have your listing removed.
Good to know: By default, the name listed in the printed directory, in directory assistance (411) and on the displays of the people receiving your calls will be the same as the name on your phone bill. To change this listing, contact customer service by dialing 611 from your Cogeco line.
You can then:
- Change the family name. Only one last name is accepted, and it must be registered in its complete form. If you have a hyphenated last name (e.g. “Tremblay-Bouchard”), it still counts as a single last name.
- Change the first name. You have the choice between an initial (e.g. “P”), a single first name (e.g. “Pierre”) or a hyphenated name (e.g. “Pierre-Paul”).
nom et numéro non publiés
nom et numéro non publiés abonnement
unlisted number is listed
i want to subscribe unlisted name and phone
cost for unlisted number
how do i make my number unlisted?
cost of an unlisted number