- First, you need to call us at 1-877-822-5831 to reach a Cogeco Business Specialist, who will set up your Online Productivity Account. He or she will provide you with a temporary password.
- You will then receive an email with a link to the My Online Productivity portal, and you will need to log in using your temporary password. You will be prompted to choose another password.
- You will also receive an email confirming that your free F-Secure Protection Service for Business subscription and licenses have been added to your new account.
- Note: The number of free licenses you’re entitled to depends on your Cogeco High Speed Internet package.
- Finally, you will receive a Welcome email with instructions on how to log in to your My Online Productivity account, set up your free Protection Service for Business, add more licenses, etc.
- If you require any support along the way, don’t hesitate to call us at 1-877-822-5831 to speak with a Business Specialist.
Want even more personalized support?
You have the option of purchasing our Cogeco Integration Services. You’ll benefit from dedicated support and in-person tutorials from one of our Integration Specialists, which cover service configuration and usage support.