To manage the screensaver or sleep mode on your EPICO 4K Box, follow these steps:
- From the main menu, select Settings ⚙.
- Select Android TV Settings.
- Select Device preferences.
- Select Screen saver.
- Set your screensaver type, screensaver timing and sleep-mode timing.
Good to know:
- By default the sleep mode timer is set to Never.
- When using EPICO on another device, such as a mobile phone or streaming device, you'll need to manage the energy saver settings in the settings of the device itself.
how to set sleep timer on tv
on my remote how do i find the sleep timer button