Use your EPICO remote to its full potential by using these shortcuts:
The Films button: use it to access the full catalogue of movies available on demand, either for rent, purchase or from one of your subscribed channels.
The home button: brings up the EPICO menu. Use it to easily return to EPICO, even when you are in another application like Netflix or YouTube.
The Google Assistant button: use it for voice searches or commands, including many of the non-TV features available with Google Assistant , such as "add milk to my shopping list".
The option button:
- Press Option to access the filters at the top of the programming guide or when you’re browsing a list of content. From there, you can filter the content according to your subscriptions, the category, or the video quality.
- Press Option while watching Live TV or a Recording to quickly access the Settings menu.
The CH up and down buttons: when browsing in the guide, you can use these buttons to page through the channel listings more quickly.
The Guide button: press the Guide button to open the Quick Guide, then press the Right arrow button to open the Full Guide.
- While watching Live TV, press the Up or Down button to access the Mini Guide. You can then change channels in the Mini Guide using Up/Down or change the time using Left/Right.
- While watching Live TV or a Recording, press OK and then the Down button for more navigation options (Restart, Skip, Closed Captioning, Video Quality, Audio Language, and Described Video).
- Use can also use the Left/Right buttons to Rewind and Fast Forward, then OK to resume playing.
how do i access the main menu on epico
what is the main menu on epico
what is power on epico?
where is the main menu in epico
do you have a users manual for epico remote?
how to use remote
button description on remote
image of the epico remote
full description of epico remote
explain the buttons on my remote
how to use epico remote?
how do i use the remote
epico remote guide button
full description of epico remote buttons
funtions of epico remote