If your remote control isn’t responding, follow these steps:
- Press and hold the 7 and 9 buttons simultaneously on the remote until the remote LED blinks.
- Note: This will unpair the remote so it will no longer control your TV and you will need to point the remote at the EPICO box until the steps are completed.
- Once the LED blinks, select Settings.
- Select Android TV Settings.
- Select Remotes & accessories.
- Choose your remote control and then select Unpair.
Then, follow these steps to re-pair the remote:
- Return to Remotes & accessories.
- When selected, it will start searching for accessories.
- Press and hold the 2 and OK buttons on the remote until the LED blinks.
- When your remote appears on the screen, press OK to complete the pairing.
- Once paired, you can go back to Remotes & accessories and select your remote to set up TV/AVR Control again.