If your remote control isn’t responding, first check to see if the light at the top of the remote flashes green when pressing a button. If not, the batteries may need to be replaced.
If the green light flashes but the remote still doesn't work, follow these steps to make sure it is paired with your EPICO box:
- Press and hold the 7 and 9 buttons simultaneously on the remote until the remote LED blinks.
- Note: This will unpair the remote so it will no longer control your TV and you will need to point the remote at the EPICO box until the steps are completed.
- Once the LED blinks, select Settings ⚙.
- Select Android TV Settings.
- Select Remotes & accessories.
- Choose your remote control and then select Unpair.
Then, follow these steps to re-pair the remote:
- Return to Remotes & accessories.
- When selected, it will start searching for accessories.
- Press and hold the 2 and OK buttons on the remote until the LED blinks.
- When your remote appears at the top-right of the screen, press OK to complete the pairing.
- If your remote was also paired with your TV to control functions like power, volume and input, you can go back to Remotes & accessories and select your remote to set up TV/AVR Control again.
how to pair my remote not ir mode
réinitialiser ma télécommande
reset remote control
programmer commande en mode fr
télécommande mode fr
rf remote mode
mode fr télécommande
utilisez la télécommande en mode fr
remote in rf mode
réinitialiser télécommande epico
setting rf mode on remote
comment mettre le mode fr sur ma télécommande
how do i get my get my tvs remote to get into rf mode
how do i get my remote in rf mode
reset epico remote
can i get a guide to my remote control
how do i put my remote in rf mode