If you are having playback issues with your EPICO 4K Cloud PVR, such as the video freezing, this may be due to a poor signal to the box. Please try the steps below.
Restart the PVR.
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of the EPICO PVR.
- Wait a few seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord.
Check Wi-Fi speed and quality.
- From the EPICO menu, go to Apps and open the analiti app.
- The program will start running a quick test automatically.
- When the test is complete, there should be green checkmarks under wifi strength, wifi quality and internet speed.
- If the test passed but you are still experiencing playback issues, please contact Technical Support.
- If you do not see checkmarks for the formats you are using (e.g., 1080p or 4K), please refer to our article on optimizing your wireless network.
- If your EPICO PVR is close to your modem or extender, you can also connect directly using an Ethernet cable.