If you are having playback issues with your EPICO 4K Box, such as the video freezing, this may be due to a poor signal to the box. Please try the steps below.
Restart the EPICO 4K Box
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of the EPICO 4K Box.
- Wait a few seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord.
Check Wi-Fi speed and quality.
- From the EPICO menu, go to Apps and open the analiti app.
- The app will start running a Quick Test automatically.
- When the test is complete, there should be a green checkmark under 1080 FHD, and also under 4K UHD if your TV supports 4K.
- If the test passed but you are still experiencing playback issues, please contact Technical Support.
- If you do not see checkmarks for the formats you are using (e.g., 1080p or 4K), please refer to our article on optimizing your wireless network.
- If your EPICO 4K Box is close to your modem or Wi-Wi Pod, you can also connect directly using an Ethernet cable.
Still not working?
- Check our Reported Outages page to see if you may be affected by an outage (see our article on checking for outages for more information).
- Contact Technical Support.
analiti speed test
why can i not access analiti to test
anjali to speed test
problème avec tv epico
epics internet speed