There are multiple ways to record a show or a movie on EPICO:
- When browsing in the guide
- While a show is playing
- In the details page of a show
- With a manual recording
- Advanced recording options
When browsing in the guide
Choose the event you wish to record in the guide, then press the Record icon on your remote.
- Press once for a show or an episode.
- Press a second time to record all the episodes of the series.
- Press a third time to cancel your recording.
While a show is playing
- Press the Record icon on your remote to start recording the show.
- Depending on the show:
- If it’s a recurring show, press the Record icon a second time to record all the episodes of the series. Press a third time if you want to cancel the recording.
- If it’s not a recurring show, press the Record icon a second time to cancel the recording of the show.
In the details page of a show
- Select Record.
- If it’s a recurring show, select Only this episode or Entire series.
- Choose your preferred options then select Record.
Good to know:
You can record:
- Live content
- Content that will be aired in the future
You can’t record content already hosted on EPICO, such as:
- On-demand content
- Catch-up content
With a manual recording
You can also manually set a recording start time and end time without interruption on a specific channel (e.g., start recording TSN from 2 p.m. and end at 11 p.m.).
- From your profile, access DVR Manager from the Recordings menu.
- At the bottom left of your screen select + Add Recording.
- Select Manual Recording.
- Customize the Channel, Date & Time and Keep until.
- Select Record to save the recording.
Advanced recording options
When you record a new event from its details page, or if you go to your recordings list, you are able to choose from the following advanced recording options:
- Show type: Choose to record a series First run only or both First run & rerun.
- Time: Choose to record a series Any day, any time, Any day around a specific time or Any time once per day.
- Channel: If an event or series is aired on several channels, choose from which channel to record. To record episodes of the same show on another channel, you will need to set a second recording.
- Recording Padding: Choose to stop the recording At the scheduled end time or up to 3 hours later.
- Keep until: Choose to keep your recording on your PVR until space is needed or until you decide to erase it.
etendre le temps d'enregistrement
comment utiliser l’enregistrement
comment enregistrer une série
comment enregistrer des émissions
nombre d'emission enregistrer en meme temps
nombre d émission enregistrer en même temps
how to record
record two programs at same time
enregistrement comment faire
watch show while recording
recording a series program with epico
setting up recording
set up record
recording a series of programs
record à série
enregistrement en meme temps
enregistrements d'une série
record on epico
can you record on all epico boxes
why can't i record on epico
enregistrer une émission