There are multiple ways to record a show or a movie on EPICO:
- When browsing in the guide
- While a show is playing
- In the details page of a show
- With a manual recording
- Advanced recording options
When browsing in the guide
Choose the event you wish to record in the guide, then press the Record icon on your remote.
- Press once for a show or an episode.
- Press a second time to record all the episodes of the series.
- Press a third time to cancel your recording.
While a show is playing
- Press the Record icon on your remote to start recording the show.
- Depending on the show:
- If it’s a recurring show, press the Record icon a second time to record all the episodes of the series. Press a third time if you want to cancel the recording.
- If it’s not a recurring show, press the Record icon a second time to cancel the recording of the show.
In the details page of a show
- Select Record.
- If it’s a recurring show, select Only this episode or Entire series.
- Choose your preferred options then select Record.
Good to know:
- You can record:
- Live content
- Content that will be aired in the future
- You can’t record content already hosted on EPICO, such as:
- On-demand content
- Catch-up content
With a manual recording
You can also manually set a recording start time and end time without interruption on a specific channel (e.g., start recording TSN from 2 p.m. and end at 11 p.m.).
- From your profile, access DVR Manager from the Recordings menu.
- At the bottom left of your screen select + Add Recording.
- Select Manual Recording.
- Customize the Channel, Date & Time and Keep until.
- Select Record to save the recording.
Advanced recording options
When you record a new event from its details page, or if you go to your recordings list, you are able to choose from the following advanced recording options:
- Show type: Choose to record a series First run only or both First run & rerun.
- Time: Choose to record a series Any day, any time, Any day around a specific time or Any time once per day.
- Channel: If an event or series is aired on several channels, choose from which channel to record. To record episodes of the same show on another channel, you will need to set a second recording.
- Recording Padding: Choose to stop the recording At the scheduled end time or up to 3 hours later.
- Keep until: Choose to keep your recording on your PVR until space is needed or until you decide to erase it.