To register for Cogeco IP Relay, you must be a Cogeco Home Phone subscriber. The Cogeco account holder or or authorized user can follow these steps:
- Visit the Cogeco IP Relay website or download the Cogeco IP Relay app from the iOS App Store or Android Play Store.
- Select Register for a new account.
- Fill in the required information in the appropriate fields.
- Read the IP Relay Terms of Service.
- If you agree to the Terms of Service check the I accept the IP Relay Terms of Service box.
- Select Register.
You will be notified by e-mail of your registration status within 24 to 48 hours. A successful registration e-mail will include your 9-digit IP Relay number and password information
Good to know:
- A P.O. Box is not an acceptable address as this will be used to tell emergency personnel where to go in an emergency.
- We require a registered landline phone number to make sure the emergency personnel (police, fire, ambulance) know where to go in an emergency.