Yes, you will receive an automated call the evening before your appointment to confirm the date and time.
- If you wish to cancel your Service Call, you can press 2.
- If you wish to cancel your Installation, you will need to contact Customer Service (see Residential or Business contacts).
- If you wish to keep your appointment as is, there is no need to reply. We'll see you tomorrow.
The technician will also call you on the day of your appointment.
- The technician won't call until your appointment time (e.g., if you have a 9-11 timeslot, the tech won't call until 9 a.m.).
- The technician will make two attempts to reach you.
- Even if the tech can't reach you, they'll still arrive for your appointment. This call is just to confirm that you still need the appointment and to give you an idea of when they'll arrive.
Good to know: If you have an Installation appointment that you need to reschedule and it is still more than 24 hours away, you can do so with My Account. For more information on rescheduling, refer to our article on changing your appointment date.
In some areas we will also send you an SMS message before your appointment if we have a mobile number on file.