Selecting this option in Webmail will help you track your outbound messages.
To make sure every message you send is copied to the Sent folder, follow these steps:
- Click on the Options button at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Under the Mail heading, select the General sub-heading.
- Here you should see the first option is for Copying Sent Messages.
- Make sure there is a check mark under Place a copy in: and select the Sent folder.
- Click on Save Preferences at the bottom of your screen.