Note: Over the coming months, Cogeco will be migrating customers to a new version of Webmail. After logging in, check the icon at the top left of the page to see which version you are on. All customers will be migrated to the new platform by the end of summer 2022.
The new Webmail also has Modern and Classic modes, depending on which browser you are using. These guides will focus on the Modern mode.
Selecting this option in Webmail will help you track your outbound messages.
To make sure every message you send is copied to the Sent folder, follow these steps:
- Click on the Options button at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Under the Mail heading, select the General sub-heading.
- Here you should see the first option is for Copying Sent Messages.
- Make sure there is a check mark under Place a copy in: and select the Sent folder.
- Click on Save Preferences at the bottom of your screen.
- Select Settings from the top right.
- Select the Writing Email tab.
- Select the option for Save a copy to Sent folder.
- Select Save.
Note: In Classic mode, select Preferences > Mail > Composing Messages > Save a copy to Sent folder.