Note: Over the coming months, Cogeco will be migrating customers to a new version of Webmail. After logging in, check the icon at the top left of the page to see which version you are on. All customers will be migrated to the new platform by the end of summer 2022.
The new Webmail also has Modern and Classic modes, depending on which browser you are using. These guides will focus on the Modern mode.
Webmail allows you to choose any display name you want to use for your email account.
To change the name that is displayed when my message is received:
- Select Options near the bottom corner of your screen.
- Select Identities and then Local Account.
- Change the Display Name field to a name of your choice.
- Select the Settings button from the top right corner of your screen.
- Select the Accounts tab.
- Select the account you wish to modify.
- Enter the name you would like to be displayed in the From name field.
- Select Save.
Note: In Classic mode, go to Preferences > Accounts > Primary Account Settings > Settings for Sent Messages and enter a name to appear in the From field.
remove addresses before forwarding and email