Automatically forwarding messages on Webmail is an easy way to keep copies of your inbound messages on other email accounts.
To auto forward messages to another address:
- Select the Settings button from the top right.
- Select the Accounts tab.
- Select the email address you want to forward from.
- Enter the address you want to forward to under Forward your mail to another account.
- Select Add.
- If you would like to forward to more than one address, enter another address in the email field and select Add again.
- By default, the option to Keep a copy here is enabled, which will leave a copy of the message in the original inbox. If you uncheck this option, the original message will be deleted permanently after it is forwarded.
- Select Save.
- You can only set up auto-forwarding from the primary email address you’re logged in with. To set up auto-forwarding on additional Cogeco email addresses you’ll need to log out of Webmail and log back in under the email account you want to forward from.
- In Classic mode, select Preferences > Mail > Receiving Messages and enter the forwarding address in the field under Message Arrival: Forward a copy to.
Please sign in to leave a comment.