Note: Over the coming months, Cogeco will be migrating customers to a new version of Webmail. After logging in, check the icon at the top left of the page to see which version you are on. All customers will be migrated to the new platform by the end of summer 2022.
The new Webmail also has Modern and Classic modes, depending on which browser you are using. These guides will focus on the Modern mode.
Automatically forwarding messages on Webmail is an easy way to keep copies of your inbound messages on other email accounts.
To auto forward messages to another address:
- Select Options near the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Click on Mail > Local Account and select Forwarding.
- Put a check mark under Enable Automatic Forwarding.
- Type in the email address(es) you want to forward messages to in the Forward to box.
- Select Save Preferences.
In the new Webmail, this feature is only available in Classic view. If you prefer Modern view, you can temporarily change to Classic to enable the feature and then return to Modern view.
- Switch to Classic mode by selecting it from the Settings dropdown.
- Select the Preferences tab.
- Select Mail from the left menu.
- Under Receiving Messages enter the forwarding address in the field under Message Arrival: Forward a copy to.
- Select Save.
- Switch back to Modern mode by selecting it from the dropdown under your account name at the top right.