Adding custom options for a message in Webmail, is a good way to personalize your message.
Rich text is enabled by default. To switch to plain text:
- Open a message. This could be a new message, or one you are replying to or forwarding.
- Select the 3 dots next to the From field.
- Select Plain text from the dropdown.
- To switch to using plain text by default, go to Settings > Writing Email and check the box for Compose new emails as plain text.
- In Classic mode, select Options > Format As Plain Text.
Please sign in to leave a comment.