With Webmail, you can edit a filter so that you can change what it does with messages and where it sends them.
To edit a filter, follow these steps:
- Click on Options near the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Click on Local Account > Mail Filters.
- Click on the filter you want to edit and press the Edit Filter button.
- In the Filter Name field, input the desired name for your filter.
- Under the For incoming messages which: section, select the criteria that you would like the filter to identify.
- Under the Perform the following actions: section, select how you would like the filter to manage these emails.
- Click on the Save Filter button at the bottom of your screen.