Searching for a contact in Webmail is a quick and efficient way to find an email address you may have lost or forgotten about.
To search for a contact, follow these steps:
- Click on the Contacts button from the toolbar at the top of the page.
- Check to make sure Contacts is selected next to the search field.
- Enter the criteria you want to find in the Search your contacts field. This will search all fields in the contact info.
- Press Enter to filter your contacts by the criteria you have entered.
- To clear your filter, click on the X next to the Search Results tab at the top of the page (only appears when hovering your mouse over the tab).
Note: In Classic mode, select the Contacts tab and enter your criteria in the Search field at the top of the page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.