Note: Over the coming months, Cogeco will be migrating customers to a new version of Webmail. After logging in, check the Cogeco logo at the top left of the page to see which version you are on. All customers will be migrated to the new platform by the end of summer 2022.
The new Webmail also has Modern and Classic modes, depending on which browser you are using. These guides will focus on the Modern mode.
Adding a group to your existing address book is a good way to get organized in Webmail.
To add a new group to my address book, follow these steps:
- Click on Address Book near the bottom left of your screen.
- Select the New Group button on the Address Book toolbar.
- Under Group Name at the top, type in the name of the new group.
- Select people you want to add to the group from your Address Book list, and click on the Create Group button at the bottom.
- Click on the Contacts button from the toolbar at the top of the page.
- Right-click on the Contacts folder.
- Select Create subfolder.
- Enter your new folder name in the field that appears.
- Press Enter to save the change.
Note: In Classic mode, select the Contacts tab, select Actions from the toolbar, then select Contact Group > New Contact Group from the dropdown.
how do i set up and send a group email