If one or more of your apps, like Netflix, have disappeared from your TiVo® interface, the following steps should help to restore them:
In order to restore the applications, you will need to connect to the TiVo service twice, and then restart your set-top-box, by following these steps:
- Press the TiVo button on the remote to display the TiVo Central menu
- Access Menu
- Access Settings
- Select Network Settings
- Select TiVo Service Connection to perform a callout
- Wait a few minutes for the callout to complete.
- Press the Select button to go back to the previous menu
Repeat step 5 to step 7 to complete another callout to the TiVo Service.
When the second cycle is completed:
- Access TiVo Central
- Select Menu
- Select Help
- Select Restart Box
- Press the Thumbs Down 👎 button three times
- Wait until restart is complete.
apps on mini receiver not there
je ne suis pas capable d’aller sur netflix avec tivo
les applications tivo netflix youtube ect. ne fonctionnent plus
why has netflix disappeared from tivo apps
tivo apps unavailable
tivo apps not working
apps on tivo mini receiver not there