If one or more of your apps, like Netflix, have disappeared from your TiVo® interface, the following steps should help to restore them:
In order to restore the applications, you will need to connect to the TiVo service twice, and then restart your set-top-box, by following these steps:
- Press the TiVo button on the remote to display the TiVo Central menu
- Access Menu
- Access Settings
- Select Network Settings
- Select TiVo Service Connection to perform a callout
- Wait a few minutes for the callout to complete.
- Press the Select button to go back to the previous menu
Repeat step 5 to step 7 to complete another callout to the TiVo Service.
When the second cycle is completed:
- Access TiVo Central
- Select Menu
- Select Help
- Select Restart Box
- Press the Thumbs Down 👎 button three times
- Wait until restart is complete.
If the apps have not been restored, or the problem returns repeatedly, please contact our Tech Support team.