With a TiVo® PVR, you can stream live TV or recordings directly to your iOS or Android device at no extra cost. You can also download recorded shows from your PVR to your mobile device, and take them with you on the go.
Downloading the Cogeco TiVo App
You can download the Cogeco TiVo App from the App Store or Google Play. You can install the app on multiple devices.
To use the Cogeco TiVo App, you need:
- An iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch running iOS 12.0 or later, or an Android device running Android 6.0 or later
- A TiVo PVR or TiVo HD Receiver connected to a Cogeco Wi-Fi home network
Connecting your mobile device to your TiVo PVR or TiVo HD Receiver
- Sign in to the Cogeco TiVo App with your Cogeco My Account username and password.
- Once you’ve selected the device you want to use, you’ll automatically have access to all the TiVo features compatible with your TiVo PVR.
Don't have a My Account profile yet? Create one today.
Downloading your TiVo recordings to your mobile device
To download shows to your mobile device, follow these steps:
- Sign in to the Cogeco TiVo App.
- Tap My Shows (on iOS, make sure the On DVR tab is selected).
- Select a recording and then tap Download.
Good to know:
- The app lets you choose if you want to keep a copy of your recording on your TiVo PVR, or download it to your phone instead. Keep in mind that if you download a show or movie to your mobile device, it will automatically be deleted from your TiVo PVR.
- All mobile devices must be on the same home network in order to download content from a TiVo PVR.
- Some channels block the download of shows to mobile devices because of their copy-protection requirements. In other cases, you are only entitled to have one copy of the recording.
- TiVo 4K PVR recordings are not available for download or streaming on mobile devices.
- Video On Demand programs cannot be recorded or downloaded.
Streaming content on your device
- Recordings you’ve downloaded are listed within the On Phone (or On Tablet) tab.
- Streaming content when paired to a TiVo PVR is limited to 2 simultaneous viewings while at home, and to one streaming session while away from home.
About the impact on your home Internet connection’s usage limit
Rest assured that using the Cogeco TiVo App to stream live TV, play recordings or download recordings from your TiVo PVR to your mobile device will not affect your monthly Internet usage.
i am trying to activate tivo app that
trying to use the tivo app on my
how do i download cogeco-tivo app on my
where is the tivo app
account login and tivo app login help needed
how do i set up tivo remote access from tivo app
how to watch tv online tivo
ajouter application tivo
streatm tivo to computer
stream tivo to computer
watch tivo from laptop
stream from tivo to laptop
tivo sur ordinateur
tivo sur mon pc
just got message from tivo app it is
tivo remote app
do you have a tivo app for firestick
tivo app for windows laptop
Please sign in to leave a comment.