If you see a ‘One Moment Please’ error on some channels, it means the receiver was unable to tune to the particular channel(s). You may also receive an error message starting with "S", such as S0900 or S0600.
If you receive this error, try the following:
Check for outages
Check the connections
- Check the coaxial cable going from the wall to the digital receiver and make sure the connections are finger-tight; do not use a wrench as this can damage the equipment.
- If the cable connects to any other equipment before your receiver, such as an audio system or splitter, try bypassing these and connecting directly to the receiver.
Reset your receiver
- First, reset your receiver by unplugging the power for 10 seconds and reconnecting.
- If this does not resolve the error, try a stronger reset through My Account:
- On My Account, go to the Equipment page.
- Look for your receiver's serial number under Current equipment.
- Select the Activate button.
- Keep in mind that after the reset, your guide will say "To be announced" for the next 30 minutes, and some channels may not work for the next 15 minutes.
adsmd channel 842 display "one moment please this channel should be available shortly". channel does not connect.
adsmd channel 842 display "one moment please this
one moment please every day