Some Cogeco on Demand folders are only available by subscribing to the associated channel (for example, a subscription to Crave is required to watch Crave on Demand). If you receive a message such as "subscription required" when trying to access a title, check to see which folder it's in, and ensure that you subscribe to the associated channel.
- To confirm and/or modify your channel subscriptions:
- Log into My Account.
- Select Services from the side menu.
- Select the TV tab.
- Select View or modify my channels.
- From here you can modify the channels in your current package, or select Add-on Channels for more options.
- If you do subscribe to the channel but are still receiving a subscription message, please contact our Technical Support.
can't stream crave tv
i can't access the w network. it says
can't access crave tv