- Check the Reported Outages page to see if your service may be impacted by an outage or maintenance (enter your postal code to search your area).
- Check your other TVs or other services such as Internet or Home Phone to see if they are affected. If multiple services are down but there is no reported outage, please contact us for further troubleshooting (if you only have one TV, skip to the next step).
- Check to make sure all connections are secure. If possible, bypass any unnecessary equipment such as a VCR or sound system so the cable goes directly from the wall to the receiver to the TV.
- Make sure your TV is turned to the correct input.
- Unplug the receiver from the wall, wait 30 seconds and plug it back in. This will reset the receiver.
- If the problem is not resolved, please contact us for further troubleshooting.
Was this article helpful?20 out of 88 found this helpful
WELCOME TO OUR COGECO SUPPORT
We are currently working on our new and improved support section. We have a lot to share with you and wanted to say thank you for your patience as we fully migrate over.