If your TV service is cutting in and out, there are a few things you can try before calling us:
- Make sure the connection from the coaxial cable to the receiver is “finger tight.” Ensure the other end of the coaxial cable is secure to the wall as well.
- If other equipment is connected on the coaxial cable line between the wall and the receiver, try connecting the cable directly from the wall to the receiver.
- Make sure the cable that runs from your receiver is connected to your TV directly (typically an HDMI cable). Having other equipment connected between the receiver and the TV may be the source of the issue.
- If you’re using an HDMI cable, unplug the cable at both ends and connect it back again.
- Ensure there is no outage in your area by checking the Cogeco Reported Outages page (see Residential or Business outages).
when watching 752,715,702,710,23,21 the display pixilates,skips or freezes
the picture on my tv keeps freezing
my signal keeps cutting in and out, and pixeling.i tried reactivating without success. can you help?
my signal keeps cutting in and out, pixeling.i
reporting heavy pixelation for at least the last
the pixelling is still occurring. when or if
i am getting a lot of pixels on
the dvd recorder is having problems with pixels