Before assuming that your bill is incorrect, consider that there are several factors that could result in charges you weren’t expecting. Ask yourself:
- Did you order a Pay Per View program or a Cogeco On Demand title?
- Did you have a product or service added, modified or removed from your account in the middle of your billing period?
- Has your most recent payment been applied to your account?
- Were any adjustments made to your account?
Have a look near the bottom of your bill; if you see a One-time Fees, Equipment Sales and Adjustments section, take a moment to review those debits and/or credits.
You can also:
- Log in to My Account to review your products and services, recent payments and more.
- See a walk-through of the different sections on your Cogeco bill.
If you still think your bill is incorrect after considering the scenarios above and reviewing your account details, you can contact a sales representative here.