Before assuming that your bill is incorrect, consider that there are several factors that could result in charges you weren’t expecting. Ask yourself:
- Did you order a Pay Per View program or a Cogeco On Demand title?
- Did you have a product or service added, modified or removed from your account in the middle of your billing period?
- Has your most recent payment been applied to your account?
- Were any adjustments made to your account?
Have a look near the bottom of your bill; if you see a One-time Fees, Equipment Sales and Adjustments section, take a moment to review those debits and/or credits.
You can also:
- Log in to My Account to review your products and services, recent payments and more.
- See a walk-through of the different sections on your Cogeco bill (see Residential or Business billing).
bill amount wrong
billing is incorrect
error on bill
erreur de facturation
bill payment is wrong
overcharged on bill
my billing is wrong as i have pre
la facturation ne correspond pas à mon entente
erreur de nouvelle facturation
there is an error in my bill
erreur sur ma facture
error in billing
my bill is wrong