- Your first bill will include your monthly charges from the date your services were activated, as well as your next month’s charges billed in advance.
- Your first bill may also include one-time charges such as installation fees.
Regular monthly bills
- Your services will always be billed one month in advance.
- If there’s a change to one of your services, your monthly fee may be prorated, meaning you’ll be charged a partial month at your old rate and a partial month at your new rate. Learn more about prorated charges.
- Any additional charges, such as on-demand rentals or long distance calls made over the month, will be applied to your next bill.
Good to know: