First, check that your receiver is properly connected to your TV and that all connections are finger-tight. Once you’re sure that your receiver and TV are connected correctly, you can get your receiver up and running with My Account by following these steps:
Activating your receiver on the My Account app
- Open the My Account app and log in (download the app from Google Play or the App Store, or scan the QR code below).
- Select the Services tab.
- Select the Equipment tab.
- Select the Activate or reset button next to the equipment you want to activate.
Note: The My Account app is not currently available to former DERY/Axion customers who migrated to Cogeco.
Activating your receiver in a browser
- Log in to My Account.
- Select Equipment from the side menu.
- Locate the equipment you need to activate from the Current Equipment list and select the Activate/Reactivate button.
If you're still having trouble activating your receiver after following the steps above, contact us.
Good to know:
- Only receivers registered with Cogeco will work with your Cogeco TV service.
- If you're a former DERY/Axion customer who migrated to Cogeco, your equipment won't be available to view or activate on My Account.
my new hd receiver not activating or on
activating an older cogeco box
my new hd receiver not activating
activating a cable box
activating cable box
activating a new box
activate new box
activate digital adapter
i am trying to activate my new receiver
how do i activate my receiver
activate sd receiver
new receiver will not activate
new hd receiver cant get it to activate
cannot activate equipment
do i need to activate my receiver
how do i activate my digital receiver if
do i need to activate my replacement receiver
activate new cble box
activate cable box
i am trying to activate my new receiver that just arrived in the mail. i have the sn and u/a numbers
how do i activate my digital receiver if it does not automatically start the initialization process?