When you are on the phone with someone, you can add a third person at any time.
To add a third person during a call:
- Press the Flash button on your phone. This will put the first person on hold.
- Dial the second person’s number.
- When the second person answers, you can talk to him or her in private.
- To activate Three-Way Calling, press the Flash button.
- If the second person does not answer, press the Flash button to return to the first call.
To use this feature, you must be a Three-Way Calling subscriber.