When you’re on the phone with someone, you can add a third person at any time If you’re subscribed to Three-Way Calling.
Follow these steps to add another person during a call:
- Press the Talk/Flash button on your phone. This will put the first person on hold.
- Dial the second person’s number.
- When the second person answers, you can talk to them in private before adding them to the call.
- If the second person doesn’t answer, press the Talk/Flash button to return.
- To start the three-way call, press the Talk/Flash button again.
Good to know: If you’re subscribed to Call Waiting, it won’t work during a three-way call.