How do I change my billing address or let Cogeco know I’m moving?

Article author
Cogeco Support
  • Updated

Modifying your billing address

To have your statements mailed to a different address, follow these steps:

  1. Log into My Account.
  2. Select Account settings from the side menu.
  3. Select the pencil icon next to Billing address.
  4. Enter your new billing address, then select Submit.

Informing us of a move

If you’re moving, you can fill out the Moving my services form on My Account and a Cogeco agent will contact you to make the arrangements, or you can contact us directly.

If you don’t have a My Account profile, you can use this Moving form instead.

Was this article helpful?

13 out of 41 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.