If a user doesn’t remember their password for the Hosted PBX Customer Portal, this can be changed by your admin.
- Open the Hosted PBX Admin Portal and log in.
- If you can’t remember your admin password, please contact technical support to have it reset.
- Select Users from the left menu.
- Select the options icon (three dots) next to the user you want to update.
- Select View individual settings from the dropdown.
- Good to know: If the user has been locked out after too many failed attempts, select Unlock account.
- Select View account settings near the bottom.
- Select Change password.
- Enter the new password twice and select Confirm.