To view the status of a device and apply specific settings to it:
- From the Home screen, select the Menu button.
- Open the Adapt tab.
- Under Cogeco pods, select a Pod to view its connected devices.
- Tap on a device to view its status and settings.
- Internet Freeze - Select Schedule Internet Freeze to disable Internet on the device for a set period, such as School Nights, Bed Time, or a Custom period, or select Time Out from the top left to immediately disable Internet for 15 or 30 minutes.
- Rename Device - Tap the three dots at the top right and select Rename device to set a custom name.
- Assign to Person - Tap the three dots at the top right and select Assign device to person. For more information on this feature, see our article on People Profiles.
- Assign to Room - Tap the three dots at the top right and select Assign device to room. This room assignment helps the Sense feature determine where motion is being detected; it will not affect which Pod the device connects to.
- Guard - From here you can enable or disable Guard features for this specific device. For more information on Guard features, please refer to our article on protecting your network with Guard.