Replacing one of your Wi-Fi Pods is as easy as setting one up.
- Open the Cogeco Wi-Fi App.
- From the home screen, tap the Menu button and open the Adapt tab.
- Tap the three dots next to the Pod you wish to remove and select Delete this pod.
- Confirm by selecting Delete pod.
- You can now add the new Pod (for more information, refer to our article on Adding Pods).
Replacing the Gateway Pod
One of your Cogeco Wi-Fi Pods will always be connected to your modem via Ethernet and acts as the Gateway Pod. If you are replacing this Pod you will need to follow a few additional steps.
- Unplug the current Gateway Pod.
- Connect the Ethernet to your new Pod and plug it into a power outlet.
- When the network comes back on, it will automatically detect this Pod as the new Gateway Pod.
- The old Pod can now be removed following the steps from the previous section.