Tap on the pod icon from the Home screen for an overview of your network. At the top of the page, you can select from Last 24 hrs, Last 7 days, or Last 30 days to view your status over that period.
- Speed Tests: The app automatically performs speed tests during low network activity periods and displays a graph of your speeds over the selected period. You can also manually perform a speed test by tapping Check Speed Now.
- Data Consumption: This shows your data consumption over the selected period, with a breakdown of how much was used by each device on the network.
You can easily check the status of your Pods from the Adapt tab.
- From the Home screen, select the Menu button.
- Open the Adapt tab.
- Under Cogeco pods you will see a list of connected Pods and their connection status (Excellent, Good, etc.).
After selecting a Pod from the Adapt tab (see previous section), select any device to view its status, including:
- Signal status (Excellent, Good, Poor)
- Wi-Fi channel and band (2.4 GHz or 5 GHz)
- Password in use (for determining Access type)
- Bandwidth consumption
- MAC and IP addresses
- For more information on the settings in this page, please refer to our article on Specific Device Settings.
Good to know: You can also quickly access this page for your current device by selecting it from the Home screen.