If you're looking to expand or improve the wireless coverage in your home, you may want to rent additional Wi-Fi Pods from Cogeco.
- Only Wi-Fi Pods rented from Cogeco will be compatible with your service.
- For more information on Wi-Fi Pod pricing and to order your Pods, please contact Customer Service.
Setting Up Your Pods
When you receive your Cogeco Wi-Fi Pods via courier, they will already be set up on your Cogeco account and ready to go. Simply plug them in and follow a few easy steps on the Cogeco Wi-Fi App to get started.
- Plug the Wi-Fi Pod into a power outlet.
- Open the Cogeco Wi-Fi App.
- From the Home screen, tap the Menu button and open the Adapt tab.
- Select Set up new pods.
- The Add more WiFi page will pop up and automatically start searching for new Pods.
- When a new Pod is found, tap on it and add a name. As each Pod connects to the network, it will appear on the list with a green checkmark.
- Once all of your Pods are added, select Done adding pods (iOS) or All done (Android).
i have rented additional pids, do i need to reset my modem