If you’re looking to expand or improve the wireless coverage in your home, you may want to add Cogeco Wi-Fi Pods.
- Only pods from Cogeco are compatible with your service.
- If you’re not using the Cogeco Wi-Fi app yet, please follow our main article on setting up the app and your first pod.
- For more information on pod pricing and to order your pods, please contact customer service.
Setting up your pods
When you receive your Cogeco Wi-Fi Pods, they’ll be ready to go. Simply plug them in and follow a few easy steps on the Cogeco Wi-Fi app to get started.
- Plug the pod into a power outlet.
- Open the Cogeco Wi-Fi app.
- Select the Menu & Settings icon from the bottom of the screen.
- Under Pods, your new pod should already be listed and come online shortly.
- When the pod is first connected, it’s normal for the signal to be Poor. As the app optimizes your mesh network with the new location, the signal will improve.
- If you have more pods that are not showing in the app, please contact tech support to make sure they’re on your Cogeco account.
We also recommend naming the pod to make it easier to identify. Here’s how:
- Select the pod.
- Select the 3 dots at the top of the pod details screen.
- Select Rename pod.
Good to know: If you’re not sure which pod is which, select a pod, select the 3 dots, then select Locate and name pods. When you see the “Looking for pods” screen, hold your mobile device close to a pod and it will identify it automatically so you can rename it.