Good to know: An IP range/subnet is only controlled through the Cogeco Wi-Fi app for Residential customers using a F@st 3896 modem. If you’re a Business client, or a Residential customer with a different modem, this can be set up directly through the modem’s settings.
An IP range, or LAN IP subnet, sets a specific range of IP addresses for your network to use. See below for instructions on setting this up.
Setting up LAN IP subnet
- From the Cogeco Wi-Fi app menu, select the Adapt tab.
- Select Advanced WiFi Settings.
- Select LAN IP Subnet.
- Select the desired IP subnet.
- Enter the desired range.
- Select Update.
Note: Only private IPV4 ranges are possible. This includes:
- 10.0.0.x to 10.255.255.x
- 172.16.0.x to 172.31.255.x
- 192.168.0.x to 192.168.255.x
Please sign in to leave a comment.